Ten Years Later
TEN YEARS LATER: 10 Things I’ve Learned Since My Most Amazing Son Rory Brennan Zuba Finished His Earthly Work and Left His Physical Body
1. Consciously choose to remember that you are light. Choose light over darkness, and love over fear. Say yes as often as you can. Reach for the highest vision and version of your life and allow it to unfold. Be grateful.
2. Forgive everyone always for everything. This is so hard to do. Do it.
3. Donʼt take anything personally. It is never about you. It is always about the other person. The way I treat you is a reflection of the way I treat myself. I want to love myself so much that I will always be kind to you.
4. In every moment we are both student and teacher, and every person/ animal/thing/circumstance we encounter is both our student and our teacher. Always. Our physical body is our God-given barometer. Use it.
5. We were not born to suffer. We were born to be radiant. Not in spite of ___________; but because of ________________.
6. We are always being lovingly held. Always.
7. We must first give what it is we want to receive.
8. Grief is one of our greatest teachers; grief is not the enemy.
9. Never give up. Ever. Rest often. Ask for help. Do not give up.
10. One of the reasons you were born is to fall in love with yourself again, or for the first time, as the Divine loves you. Donʼt forget that. Ever.
Those are my 10 Things. To view the Video of this presentation given on February 22, 2015 at 2:22pm, 10 years after Rory died, click here: TEN THINGS
To learn more about Tom’s book click: Permission to Mourn: A New Way to Do Grief." and Becoming Radiant: A New Way to Do Life. Join Tom’s Healing Circle on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tomzuba1), follow Tom on Twitter @ TomZuba, at YouTube and find him on Pinterest. To work one-on-one with Tom click: Coaching with Tom.