8-Week Program: YOUR NEXT STEP
YOUR NEXT STEP
If someone you love has died,
and you feel stuck,
or sick and tired of feeling “sick and tired,”
or you’re wondering if you’ll ever feel alive again ~ really alive,
or there are just some days when you wonder why you were even born,
or, if you’re honest, you know you’re just existing,
going through the motions,
but not really living life.
If any of these scenarios describe you,
I promise you,
that you do not have to spend the rest of your life living this way.
If you’re ready to discover
Your Next Step
I can help you.
If the initial shock of your beloved's death has worn off
and some time has passed,
a few months perhaps,
a few years,
or maybe even many, many years...
It's not so much about time.
It's more about your readiness, ability, and willingness to take your next step.
If your goal is to
heal your broken heart
there is always your next step.
Your next step will be uniquely yours, and I can help you discover it.
Are you ready?
To take Your Next Step?
I’ve created an 8-week program to help you discover Your Next Step on your healing journey. I’ve designed this program so anyone in the world can participate, from the comfort of your own home.
This is your opportunity to discover and actually take your next step
as you learn to live with the death of someone you love.
I am masterful at creating a safe, sacred space
where you will be encouraged and allowed to feel every feeling and emotion that arises.
Where you will feel loved and lovable.
Where you will feel seen, heard and honored.
I am masterful at creating a space where you can heal.
Why should YOU participate?
Because you were not born to suffer. And with the friendships you will make, and the support you will receive during this 8-week program you can experience enormous shifts in your healing. Over and over I have experienced the power of a group to facilitate what appears to be almost simultaneous healing of the group members.
I will create a safe space where you can begin to heal, or continue the healing that has already begun. When we mourn - when we speak about our grief - we heal. We release the old, and clear a space within where we can discover the next step.
Folks are saying ~
"I know there are still things to deal with, but what an amazing result (for me) after finally taking that first step! Thank you for sharing your wisdom. God bless and keep you."
"I think this is the safest I have felt in a long time. I even slept better last night knowing I had some very special people come into my life to help me on this journey."
Who should participate?
YOU, if you are living with the death of someone you love, and are ready, willing and able to take your next step. (This program is not for everyone, and that is okay.)
YOU, if you are ready to discover and then take your next step. But only if you are willing to "do the work." All of it. And only if you’re really ready to take your next step. Contrary to popular belief, time alone does not heal all wounds. It’s what we do with our time that determines whether or not we will heal.
Are you ready to heal?
Join us if your spouse, your partner, your child, sibling, parent or dear friend died. When we talk about our grief, we discover that we have much more in common than we ever thought. We realize that we are not alone. That realization itself is healing.
What does the Program include?
- 5 LIVE Interactive Conference Calls
- 3 Video Lessons sent to you via email
Daily interaction with me and other program participants via our
closed, private, confidential Facebook page
- Weekly lessons and assignments
- One 20-30 minute one-on-one Skype, Facetime or Facebook Chat call with me
- TWO OPTIONS: You may join the "East Coast" group of 10 or the "West Coast" group of 10. Because of the time differences, I am going to test this format to see if it is more "doable" for folks in the US/Canada and around the world to participate.
Here are the specifics:
Your Next Step is an 8-week program I created to help you discover and take your next step on your healing journey.
- We begin with a 60-minute Introductory Conference Call on Monday, May 4, 2015. If you select the "East Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 7:30pm ET, if you select the "West Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 6:30pm PT. Using your phone, you participate from the comfort of your own home. There will be time for interaction on the call, but if you prefer to remain silent, that’s okay, too. Throughout the program, your #1 job will be to take GREAT care of you.
As much as I’d love to have all program participants join us live for this call, I know that may not be possible due to scheduling conflicts and time zones. The call will be recorded so you can listen for the first time (or a second or third time) when it’s convenient for you and as often as you like throughout the week.
- On Monday, May 11th, May 25th, and June 8th I will email you a Video Lesson to guide you through the week. This video lesson will be yours to keep. You can view it at your own convenience, as often as you like.
- On Monday, May 18th we will have a Conference Call to help you actually define your next step. If you select the "East Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 7:30pm ET, if you select the "West Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 6:30pm PT. The week of May 18th - May 24th, I will schedule a one-on-one 20-30 minute call with each participant, using either Skype, Facetime, Facebook Chat or an “old-fashioned” phone to help you clarify and define exactly what Your Next Step will be.
- On Monday, June 1st we will all participate in another 60-minute Conference Call. If you select the "East Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 7:30pm ET, if you select the "West Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 6:30pm PT. During this call each participant will be able to share his/her next step withe the group. Like our first call, you will use your own phone, and participate from the comfort of your own home. There will be time for interaction, but if you prefer to remain silent, that’s okay, too. And again, as much as I’d love to have all program participants join us live for this call, I know that may not be possible due to scheduling conflicts and time zones, so the call will be recorded. You can listen for the first time (or a second or third time) at your convenience and as often as you like during the week.
- From June 1st through June 21st you will implement Your Next Step checking in with me and our group on a daily basis via our private, closed, confidential Facebook page. Most experts say it takes 21-days to implement lasting change in your life.
- On Monday, June 15th we will have a "Check-In" Conference Call. 7:30pm ET. 6:30pm PT. Each participant will be able to check-in and share the progress and challenges of actually taking their next step.
- On Tuesday, June 23rd we will have our final 60-minute Conference Call. If you select the "East Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 7:30pm ET, if you select the "West Coast" group of 10 our call will begin at 6:30pm PT.
- You will have weekly lessons and assignments designed to help you discover your next step.
- Throughout the 8-week program you will have daily direct access to me via a private, closed, confidential Facebook page limited to the participants of this workshop.
- There will also be daily interaction with other program participants via our private, closed, confidential Facebook page.
- You can maintain an ongoing connection with this group, if you choose to stay active on our private, closed, confidential Facebook page, after June 22nd.
- As the program concludes, you will have gained the knowledge, confidence, wisdom and courage to take your next step on your path to healing. And then your next step. And then your next...
Are you ready to take Your Next Step? Select YOUR group: